History-General Offices-06

History-General Offices-06

The General Offices were dedicated on April 8, 1959. In this photo a bronze plaque is placed over a time capsule at the main entrance. The plaque is dated 1758 - 1958 in honor of the church's 250th anniversary the previous year when the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the building occurred.

Previous Photo

Previous

Photo 6 of 24

Next

Next Photo

Album Index
More Photo Albums